Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Photo Essay

That's in John Jay High School me(Farah), my Internship mentor, my interns friends Tania and Sharon.We  have a program there called Girls Empowerment Group, every tuesday we go there to talk to teenage girls like us about how they feeling  today.


That's my Internship mentor  name Fela and Sharon the other intern. My mentor was asking us( interns) questions. Also giving us advices. How we think our skills are? How are we going to improve it when we get out of High School?


That's inside(the Hallway) of John Jay High school. That's where we walk to go the classroom in get into our groups.


That's where I walk from the front door to take the elevator to go to meet with the Girls empowerment group.First we have get scanned.


Me and Raime. That's  the room where we talk with our Internship mentor. That's where we from our group to discuss reality things that's happening in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment