Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thank You Letter

Dear Ms. Fela

I would like to tell you thank you for telling me about Domestic Violence, Girls empowerment because it make me think about other girls problems. Girls that does not know anything about being in a relationship for ex: when they have a boyfriend, and they treat them badly and they still think that the boys like them. Also teach me how to protect themselves against bad diseases that are outside. Also to focus on their education, to finish their school.

In my internship I meet a lot of nice people like Ms. Keshena, Rose, Elsie, Fela, Alex, Margarette, Jubert, Patrice. They are very nice with me, if I don’t know something they are able to help me, with what I don’t know. At first I taught they would be mean with me, but they weren’t. They like having a younger person to help them out.

After my internship Dwa Fanm, especially my mentor she  make me a stronger teenager because she give me advice how to live later in life. How to protect myself and help other young teenage girls, by giving them advice. Becoming a great role model to them.

Thank you Ms. Fela and other Co-Workers at Dwa Fanm for talking to me about the Violence outside and how to overcome them. Also how to fax papers, talking in good manners to other organizations. Later in life I will  use those skills to help me everywhere that I go.


Sincerely,  Farah

No comments:

Post a Comment