Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Midpoint Reflection

My internship is  Dwa Fanm is not the same as the first time I taught. I taught I will see women to come to the office everyday to ask for help. The goals that I want to gained when I finish my internship is to speak English more sophisticatedly.The challenges that I had in my internship was to come up with an article about for teen girls to put in myspace because my Internship site has their own profile in myspace where they publish articles that are interested for the girls, to make those girls interested in that story and becoming our  friends with my internship site in myspace, I didn't know what to do because I never have to do that kind of stuff.To overcome those challenges was to work with my partner Anne, so we can come up with and idea ,and after that added to myspace. Using the fax machine is something that I learned how to use in my internship so I could sent mail to people, it could be about anything. I learn how to go to different places  like John Jay High School  and Wall Whichman.Working with professionals in my internship make me feel that I'm actually working in a actual job, you change because you don't talk to them as they were my friends. The altered schedule has affected me a lot because I have to finish my work in my home not in school because I don't have that much time to do it. Also I don't finish my work on time, to make sure that all my work are done before I go to my internship I do my homework to get rid of some and when I go home I finish the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment