Thursday, January 6, 2011

Internship Goals


"It shows children that is learning and playing" I'm happy for them because they are happy!
My goals for internship is to learn new words that I don't know each day and to improve my speaking skills when I'm speaking with people. My knowledge that I want to gain is to make my mind work a little  bit more and to think straight, to do a great job wherever I go. I hope to gain writing skills, and speaking skills because I want to be confident about myself when I have those skills if I go somewhere. Based on my interview, the work that I will do is helping people for example: women,children, teenage girls, who been treated with violence throughout their lives,and to give them a safe place for them to live,and talk those people about what I can do for them to be able live in a safe environment without no problems.

1 comment:

  1. Well done. Your internship site does good work for people who really need help.

    Best of luck at achieving your goals.

    ReplyDelete